- Publication dates: Mid-June for Spring/Summer issue; mid-December for Autumn/Winter issue, mid-November for yearly Autumn Moon Haiku Contest results; mid-August for yearly Haiku Moment Award results.
- The annual Autumn Moon Haiku Contest 2019 results are now available on this site (November 2019 post).
- The annual Autumn Moon Haiku Contest 2020: Please submit one autumn-themed haiku by email with the subject line: Autumn Moon Haiku Contest 2020, to email@example.com. No attachments allowed (submit in the body of the email please). Deadline: October 31, 2020.
- The Haiku Moment Award: Best of Volume 1 (issues 1:1 and 1:2) of Autumn Moon Haiku Journal is available on this site (June 2018). Now also available: Best of Volume 2 (2:1 and 2:2).
- If you wish to listen to my talk “Uto-Aztec Flower World, Japanese Kigo, and Worldwide Key Words” presented at the Pune World Haiku Conference, 2019, mentioned in the introduction to the Spring/Summer 2019 edition of this journal, you can search it on YouTube, under "Bruce Ross Flower World." (Please excuse my presentation as I was sick at that time).